We offer a range of market leading In-Building Coverage (IBC) solutions to deliver high performance mobile coverage and capacity to your building or property. The solutions are applicable for new buildings, property refurbishment projects, and blackspot in-fill for Brownfield sites.
Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
Our DAS solution is optimised for mobile network performance vs. cost for larger commercial, industrial, and residential properties. It also comes with the added benefit of significantly reduced network footprint. Based on the latest generation 5G-ready architecture, the solution is designed to futureproof the investment in a cost effective manner.
- 4G/5G enabledOur DAS solution will protect your investment and its occupants for the benefits of the 4G and 5G mobile telecommunications future.
- Up to 30% build cost savingsThe efficiencies and reduced complexity of our solution have been proven to reduce cost to build by up to 30%, compared to traditional or legacy DAS.
- Flexibility for occupantsYour property will have increased market appeal to occupants, thanks to the unsurpassed flexibility it will offer for their mobile communication choices and needs.
- Fast, simple deploymentThe OneWiFi DAS Solution has been designed for streamlined ease of deployment, making it speedy to implement at any project size or stage.
- Reduced equipment footprintThe OneWiFi vision for harmonisation and technological decluttering delivered through our DAS Solution, will not only reduce the solution footprint but reduce its carbon footprint.
- Multi mobile carrier compliantProperty managers can enjoy peace of mind and streamlined processes knowing the solution is fully compliant with all mobile carriers in Australia
Mobile Repeater Solution
For smaller properties, where a full DAS implementation is not required, OneWiFi can design, deploy, and manage a number of cost effective mobile repeater solutions to enhance mobile indoor coverage and performance.
Having the appropriate Distributed Antenna System (DAS) and mobile In-Building Coverage (IBC) solution is increasingly becoming a priority for many property owners and managers with the proliferation of 5G. Apart from meeting tenant expectation of having access to fast and reliable mobile service inside the building, a fit-for-purpose DAS or IBC solution will contribute towards achieving or maintaining building ratings of the property, and also enable Smart Building / Internet of Things opportunities. Hence, DAS/IBC is essentially a necessary but often complex and costly investment in the digital age for commercial properties.
Property owners and managers DAS and IBC Checklist:
- What is the capability and health of the current mobile IBC solution? Is it delivering the desired performance and coverage level?
- Is the existing solution compliant with the latest Mobile Carrier Forum (MCF) guidelines? What are considerations for the upcoming MCF2021/2022 guideline update?
- Will the existing DAS or IBC solution support 5G at incremental cost?
- What is the upgrade path to enable 5G that represents the best ROI and TCO?
- What are the latest 5G-enabled DAS and IBC technologies that best service my property?
- Does my new property need DAS or IBC at all? Or is the outdoor coverage from nearby mobile base stations sufficient?
- What does a 5G-enabled DAS or IBC solution look like? How to future-proof the investment to support future technologies such as mmWave?
- How much does it cost to upgrade or deploy a 5G-enabled DAS or IBC solution for my property?
OneWiFi & Infrastructure are experts in mobile technologies and the design and build of DAS/IBC solutions. The OneWiFi team consist of experienced senior telecommunication executives, technology consultants, wireless engineers, and DAS/IBC designers. We have access to proven toolkits and the latest radio testing technologies to deliver actionable advice and insights around DAS/IBC investments.
Our IBC consulting offering is designed to help property owners and managers to navigate through the challenges of 5G-enablement and making informed investment decisions. OneWiFi’s IBC consulting services include:
- DAS/IBC Audit and Assessment
- Onsite Coverage Walk Testing
- DAS/IBC Strategy and Project Management